Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Disappointed that it doesn't differ from trailer

When I saw the thumbnail I was brought back to when I saw your trailer for this series, and I was interested. You see, I remember reading a lot of the comments on that flash, and agreed with many of them asking for character amendments and slight changes to the premise. I hoped that you would take this constructive criticism and implement them into the series.
Sadly, it seems you didn't.
I wanted to like this flash, but the main character is just so unrelatable that there is no way that I can enjoy it fully. Maybe that's the point, but there are some niggles that make me think that is isn't. For one, I can't view this flash in the same way that I view other violent flashes like madness or stick fights because you have very clearly grounded this in the real world. Also, the inclusion of a very obvious image board and its behaviours just serve to ground this in reality.
But what I think causes this to fully fall flat for me is your description. A desensitization to gore and violence online does not equal desensitization to gore and violence in reality.
I feel no disgust in seeing gory pictures online any more, and I think that this is the same for many people who have been saturated in internet culture, however I'm still an objector to war, to the death penalty, to honour killings and school shootings. My point is, seeing a picture of a car crash and not feeling grossed out by it doesn't make one blood-thirsty, which your character is. She is truly insane.
Furthermore, it portrays a negative image of certain online cultures that don't deserve that image. Your flash doesn't show interaction between different online cultures, it shows the interaction of an insane person egged on by the anonymous hoards. Something that should never be glorified.

Story aside however, the voice work was pretty poor, but I did like the animation.

SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

Proof and philosophy doesn't sit well with me.

While a lot of the geometry stuff is very old knowledge, it's still interesting and you illustrated them well, however the spiritual fluff you throw in there at times kind of disappoints me. To me it looks like you have used a rather sneaky tactic of using cold hard mathematical proofs to push much less grounded religio-spiritual hypothesis. It's like saying "Hey, here's a bunch of interesting proven maths. Now here's a philosophical hypothesis which must be true because that mathematical stuff I talked about earlier was true."
I just ask people not to jump on the bandwagon and blindly accept that this guy must know what he's talking about because he knows a lot of facts. A little scepticism and reading some peer reviewed research should be done before accepting anything as true. I guess that goes for what I'm saying too.

Also, the rating accompanying this comment is no reflection on the flash. I merely gave it 5 in order to post my comment. To be perfectly honest I don't know what to rate this as.

Kevin Bacon: HIJINX Kevin Bacon: HIJINX

Considering the prep time...

...it was pretty good.
I'm sure you were unaware of Kevin Bacon day before it happened, so since this was made in such a short period of time, I have to give you credit for accentuating the true spirit of Kevin Bacon day.

Homemade Toshiba laptp ad Homemade Toshiba laptp ad

This isn't YouTube

Newgrounds is for Flash animations, not videos. Sure, there are a few well received videos here, but they are very NG oriented. This isn't the kind of video you can get away with on this site.
The video itself was OK. The laptop specs weren't really useful. Things like processing power, graphics card, memory etc are all good things to know. Also there was a lot of lag between video and audio when you were the 'alien'.
Once again though, this really is a "YouTube" thing, not a Newgrounds thing.
P.S. You spelt laptop incorrectly in your title.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Awesome.

The animation is impressive. Smooth and quick. I love the way the health bars go down when the pokemon get hurt. Oh, and I sort of found the easter eggs. . .
I used a program, OK! But it was worth it. The 'min one was really unexpected and actually made me laugh out loud. Something I rarely do with Flash animations.

How to steal a flash-TUT How to steal a flash-TUT

Too right,

You shouldn't steal flashes. I always blow the whistle if I see a stolen flash. Do the work yourself and if the flash is a success, you might feel some accomplishment.
It's really easy to get a copy of a .flv file and transfer it onto your hard drive anyway, so that's probably why so many people are tempted to post them as their own work.
Now, reviewing your piece for more than the moral, I'd have to say it was poorly animated and drawn and was too short to allow it to achieve a high mark.
Although the shoop was funny.

Super Hot Hentie Super Hot Hentie

Not bad

But I knew this was a joke submission. Why? Because of the age rating. If it actually was 'bonerfying' it would have a mature rating. The joke itself was weak, but still amusing, and tha animation was simple. Art was good mind so you get a 4 from me. But please, if you want to fool more people, change the age rating.

Sandwich91 responds:

well the animator was following the script, the script was exactly as it followed in the animation then at the end of the text it only read "play hentie animation here" so he simply made a hen wearing a tie, it would have been an adult rating if it read hentai but it wasn't meant to be, so he made it a 13+ rating instead as he didn't see the need for an adult rating XD

[MDA] Zackie Vs Foist [MDA] Zackie Vs Foist

Meh,

Nothing too great. I liked the faces, they were good, but the action wasn't long enough and there weren't enough 'chains' if you know what I mean (like, time where the two people are fighting with lots of kicks and punches thrown in and a lot of blocking) to keep the action going. Overall it was fun and well animated, but too short and didn't flow well enough.

TakeTwo - Nintendo TakeTwo - Nintendo

Nice summary.

I knew most of that, but the stuff about the Nintendo Salesmen was news to me.
Nice job covering most of their exploits, only thing you should have mentioned is the G&W systems. I know you mentioned them in passing (electronic toys) but a bit more depth into these would be nice.
But I digress, good job.

Nqkoi1 responds:

Thanks...we were trying to keep it at about 2 minutes...the shows name and all.

Clocks Fucking Suck 2 Clocks Fucking Suck 2

Meh

Animation was poor, art was too. Plot was almost non-existent. No humour. No anything really.
Overall a bad flash. Almost like the spam you want taken off Newgrounds. Although I do like CC because they seem to have wised up a lot since the days of SBC and are actually submitting fun, humorous quality flashes.
The Kitty Krew on the other hand.
*shivers*