Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Disappointed that it doesn't differ from trailer

When I saw the thumbnail I was brought back to when I saw your trailer for this series, and I was interested. You see, I remember reading a lot of the comments on that flash, and agreed with many of them asking for character amendments and slight changes to the premise. I hoped that you would take this constructive criticism and implement them into the series.
Sadly, it seems you didn't.
I wanted to like this flash, but the main character is just so unrelatable that there is no way that I can enjoy it fully. Maybe that's the point, but there are some niggles that make me think that is isn't. For one, I can't view this flash in the same way that I view other violent flashes like madness or stick fights because you have very clearly grounded this in the real world. Also, the inclusion of a very obvious image board and its behaviours just serve to ground this in reality.
But what I think causes this to fully fall flat for me is your description. A desensitization to gore and violence online does not equal desensitization to gore and violence in reality.
I feel no disgust in seeing gory pictures online any more, and I think that this is the same for many people who have been saturated in internet culture, however I'm still an objector to war, to the death penalty, to honour killings and school shootings. My point is, seeing a picture of a car crash and not feeling grossed out by it doesn't make one blood-thirsty, which your character is. She is truly insane.
Furthermore, it portrays a negative image of certain online cultures that don't deserve that image. Your flash doesn't show interaction between different online cultures, it shows the interaction of an insane person egged on by the anonymous hoards. Something that should never be glorified.

Story aside however, the voice work was pretty poor, but I did like the animation.

SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

Proof and philosophy doesn't sit well with me.

While a lot of the geometry stuff is very old knowledge, it's still interesting and you illustrated them well, however the spiritual fluff you throw in there at times kind of disappoints me. To me it looks like you have used a rather sneaky tactic of using cold hard mathematical proofs to push much less grounded religio-spiritual hypothesis. It's like saying "Hey, here's a bunch of interesting proven maths. Now here's a philosophical hypothesis which must be true because that mathematical stuff I talked about earlier was true."
I just ask people not to jump on the bandwagon and blindly accept that this guy must know what he's talking about because he knows a lot of facts. A little scepticism and reading some peer reviewed research should be done before accepting anything as true. I guess that goes for what I'm saying too.

Also, the rating accompanying this comment is no reflection on the flash. I merely gave it 5 in order to post my comment. To be perfectly honest I don't know what to rate this as.

Kevin Bacon: HIJINX Kevin Bacon: HIJINX

Considering the prep time...

...it was pretty good.
I'm sure you were unaware of Kevin Bacon day before it happened, so since this was made in such a short period of time, I have to give you credit for accentuating the true spirit of Kevin Bacon day.

Murder Pong Murder Pong

Surprisingly fun

This was much more addictive than I expected it to be. You read 'Pong' and think 'Not this again' but the combination of sound effects, amusing (if not a bit too few) messages and actually rewarding game-play all added up to a decent game.
It's not going to win any innovation awards, or graphics, or sound, but for what it is, it's a fun game. I actually felt joyous after beating some of the harder levels, something which many flash games of this sort fail to do.
I was going to say it was easy, but once I got deeper into the game I really felt the difficulty.
Overall, a surprisingly good pong clone.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great fun

This is a great game. The controls are nice, battles are action packed and the difficulty curve is perfect. My main problem with the game is the achievements. It's a great feature and I love it when I unlock an achievement, but most of the time they don't save. I've beaten Mindchamber and Stamper and Jeff, got over 80% in the P-Bot clean-up minigame and checked out the walkthrough, all triggering the 'achievement unlocked' event, yet the achievements do not save. It's really annoying and it ruins the whole integrity of the achievements, it really needs to be fixed. That's why it looses a star.

music euphoria music euphoria

Nice.

This was quite good. The concept was solid and the game play was fun. Not only that, but you pulled it off well. It got me thinking that this would do very well as a game for DSWare. Of course it would need to be longer and the visuals would need to be re-thought, but overall, I'd buy it.

8 Melodies; Mother/Earthbound 8 Melodies; Mother/Earthbound

Lovely.

A very nice arrangement of the 8 melodies. I don't feel as much nostalgia as the other commenters for I, like you, have only played this game on emulator; and the reason, I'm from the UK, where it was never released :(
But I digress. You've done a fine tribute to a fantastic tune. Well done.

Eperiod responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words. :)

Mario Land - Rocket Ship Mario Land - Rocket Ship

Ah yes

The end song is the best song from SML in my opinion and this is a very very good remix of it. In fact I played the game again just last week and I have to say this sticks to the original very faithfully. I still remember my first completion. Ah memories.

watermusic34 responds:

I agree. I love this song in the game. Thanks for saying it sounded true to the game. I really appreciate your review!

Super Mario Land(Orch.Version) Super Mario Land(Orch.Version)

Yay

Lovely tune from Super Mario Land (which I completed again just this weekend) and very well remixed. Mayhaps you could do a remix of the end theme?